Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi, we have a problem in the backend to change template configuration. For example if we want to change the logo to text we can’t. It seems we can do nothing with the tempalte. te same happened with droid template. Can you help me ?

Thank you.

Marco

aman204 Friend

Will it be possible for you to please pm me superadmin details to take closer look

aman204 Friend

Check it now šŸ™‚

Have changed logo type to text and it appears fine

Please view this to see where the edit has been done::
    http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/File:JA-T3-Admin_general-settings.jpg

marco17 Friend

Hi, something strange is happening. I can’t see your change in the backend (i attach image) and i can’t change anything in the template setup. I have tried with IE8, Firefox and Crhome.

aman204 Friend

Checked your admin panel again and it seems updated

Probably, You will need to give in hard refresh to your browser by restarting it after clearing private history and also, to troubleshoot, Try viewing it on another system

marco17 Friend

Hi,
    the problem is that i can’t do anything in the template settings. I can’t change colour, i can’t change logo/text………When i click on nothing happens. I have tried with different browsers and differents pc.

The same problem we had with droid template. We sent a ticket and then after the replay i paste below it started working:

Dear marco17,

I just did some changes for you,Please kindly check it again by yourself !
    Sincerely,
    Hoang Quoc Dat
    JoomlArt.com Customer Service.
    http://www.joomlart.com

Ticket Details
    Ticket ID: XVR-879638
    Department: Technical
    Priority: Medium

xalexmx Friend

Hi Im Alejandro Hernandez and I have the same probem with that template Droid, I tride several times to configure the template and doesn’t happen nothing. I tried to click in the links but doesn’t take me anywhere. Can you helpme? Regards

aman204 Friend

Hi Marco17,

Please view screenshot from your site where I have changed logo text to demo logo

Hi Alejandro Hernandez,

Can you please post this in template specific forum::
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/forum/ja-droid/

1. logo
    marco17 Friend

Hi, i have found the problem!!! The problem is the language, if you switch to “espaƱol” it doesn’t work. You have the account configurated in english and it works fine, try to change to EspaƱol……Theri something wrong between template/espaƱol language.

Marco

aman204 Friend

Hi Marco,

This issue is being resolved as it has been brought up in other thread also. Meanwhile, Please work in with english.

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  aman204 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum