Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

hello is there a problem with the download of club members templates today?

i tried to download zeolite, file is 0 k in size every time

i tried with several browsers and i get the same result

as well for the sources i get an error message, file does not exists

Array ( => JA38908 [p] => ja_zeolite_files_ [t] => JA Zeolite source files [v] => 1.0 [f] => /home/download/public_html/files/jatc/zeolite/ja_zeolite_source.zip [d] => 1231577985 ) ERROR: File not found.

anisjolly Friend

hmmmm…..

that is weird – i have the same problem too. just tried it and I also got 0 bytes.

maybe JA is having a prob with the server as i also tried to download another 2 templates as a test and I get the same result.

hope the mods see this thread and sort it out soon.

Edit: I’ve sent an email to MiCCAS to look into this. Looks like server issues.

paulxd Friend

Hi guys,

I am having the same issue with JA Corona. I have submitted a ticket to JA.

metamar Friend

Same thing here…
    some times the download file gets to be about 200 or 600kbs…. long way from the megabytes needed for the whole file download… Seems to be at 0 kb all the times i since then…
    Please fix..I have a deadlin 🙁

wooohanetworks Friend

I do not know if I can, as this is the public forum, but I could upload the “template only plus extensions” as a zip package into a non public thread so who has to can download any wished template incl. extensions. I have stored most of JA’s templates on my computer just for these cases. BUT with the Quickstarts it will not work, as those are too large to upload them.

I even hope JA can fix this problem rather than I have to upload some files to the forum.;) Let’s see is there comes some response before taking that into consideration. Or I email the files to those who need it and are members, so best would be to send me a pm from your account that is registered as a club member and not just as a unlicensed or extensions club member, like JA does it with the member showcase submissions.

depaulus Friend

I’ve been having the same issue now for 2 days, I have tried to download ZinC, but all I get is an empty zip.

perficere Friend

i have the same problem… help!!!

wooohanetworks Friend

This only applies to the paid templates, the downloads for the free extensions for example still works fine. It should be solved ASAP, that is right.

vidanet Friend

I’ve the same problem!!!! Pls Help!

pixwellstudio Friend

Some problem me too 🙁

wooohanetworks Friend

It appears to be a site error, so no one can download. No need to mention any single issues further I think. When you desperately need this fixed also send a PM to “MiCCAS” so that this issue may be solved soon.

anisjolly Friend

wooha

please see my reply to the thread which is the 1st reply to the initial query.

That would’ve saved you some valuable time

vaccaart Friend

Some problem me too 🙁

we all need help, we have paid much money!!

We need informations and help from moderator or super moderator.

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@anisjolly 105299 wrote:</em><blockquote>wooha

please see my reply to the thread which is the 1st reply to the initial query.

That would’ve saved you some valuable time</blockquote> To listen would save you the time and please do not short my username, you may misinterprete it anyhow, thanks.

To this case, it is a global site error, you all can save yourself time, it appears no one can currently download. There appears to be no problem with anyones account, we all have paid much money, this is an error with the site, the staff may not be aware of it as normal business hours are from monday to friday and most of us are also in a different time zone.

In the worst case the site was hacked, in the best case it is a simple issue.

markarenos Friend

we all guys have the same problem…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 15 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum