Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi people,
    yesterday night I linked the under construction site with the outer world for been published..

Today, while I was browsing it, I found a strange template behavior – display on this specific page:
    http://www.news.935radio.gr/935ζην/πλανητης-γη.html

All the modules in the colmas-1 & 2 and the right and left position are showing in content position…
    I did quick module check in module manager, but I didn’t find any unwanted positions for the modules…

Maybe it is something very easy, but my mind is totally tired for the moment to make better check, after all the hard job in the last days to finish the website, so now that the website is published I need some quick advice/help on this matter, so everything goes back to normal again..

I also have a small problem in the headlines css and php code.
    1. Date is using another timezone and so it is a few hours later – what is the right timezone to use for greece .
    2. Headlines News Sticker display is showing the Title (label) and in the next line the News Titles, taking about 20px more than the normal. This is happening in all other computers/browsers except mine…

And one last, I forgot,
    In JA Bulletin module (recent and most read), some articles showing date from 1999, even if the articles have right date…

I will keep to search for solutions for these problems in here, but need also your quick help to drive me there…

Thanx in advance for any help…
    Respect,
    Pontikos

pontikoua Friend

I am back with some news regarding the issue… Finaly I manage to find out what was the problem with the wrong display from template.
    It was an article that causes the issue with a few div tags inserted in there.

I think I would be able to figure also the Timezone issue, I am not sure about the Headlines CSS problem, which makes the News Title to be displayed under the the Headlines Title -label, which causes all the template to go down a few pixels.

And then the JA Bulletin problem with the dates…, maybe I wiil do a research in here if this is a know issue and there is a fix..
    Any advice is more than acceptable…
    Thanx

huypl Friend

Dear pontiloua,
    <blockquote>I am not sure about the Headlines CSS problem, which makes the News Title to be displayed under the the Headlines Title -label, which causes all the template to go down a few pixels.</blockquote>
    It’s a bit problem with css, you can find a class named .contentdescription{} in template.css and edit it.

pontikoua Friend

Thanx I will check and come back here to report!

pontikoua Friend

Fixed now. It was a combination of falty code within both .ja-healineswrap and .ja-headlines, wrong height, and there were also padding that created the problem. Now looks georgeous again in FF too…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pontikoua 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum