Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’m working on a website (right now with a temporary url before putting in a production site) I’m using Ja Bistro template, joomla 3. My first problem was the Quickstart pack never install (just stuck in loading after click in continue after putting the name of the site, user, etc). So I decided to install joomla via Cpanel, update it to latest version, then install every component separate.

My second problem was With Ja Extension manager, when I tried to enter there, gave me this error

1146: Table ‘u713058455_uruqe.p24s_jaem_services’ doesn’t exist SQL=SELECT * FROM p24s_jaem_services AS t WHERE 1 ORDER BY t.ws_name

I corrected using the #6 post of this link http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/table-doesnt-exist-error-when-installing-ja-extentions-manager/

Now I have this error 1146 Table ‘u713058455_uruqe.p24s_jaem_log’ doesn’t exist SQL=SELECT * FROM p24s_jaem_log WHERE 1

I installed latest version of Ja Extension Manager.

Thanks in advance. and sorry for my english

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    # Please check to make sure you have this table jaem_log in your database.
    # In case you can’t do that please try
    — Uninstall JAEM
    — Clean all tables of it
    — Reinstall it.
    If you still can’t do that. Please provide your site backend & Cpanel access. I’ll help you do that.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    # Please check to make sure you have this table jaem_log in your database.
    # In case you can’t do that please try
    — Uninstall JAEM
    — Clean all tables of it
    — Reinstall it.
    If you still can’t do that. Please provide your site backend & Cpanel access. I’ll help you do that.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

hdavid90 Friend

Yes, I already try, I reinstall, the database dont exist. I send the data to access via PM. Thanks

hdavid90 Friend

Yes, I already try, I reinstall, the database dont exist. I send the data to access via PM. Thanks

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    I have done. Please check it at your side.
    Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    I have done. Please check it at your side.
    Thank you,
    Viet Vu

hdavid90 Friend

Yes, It worked, I can access to the component! Thanks a lot!!! If you dont mind, can you tell me how you did it? Just for learn.

hdavid90 Friend

Yes, It worked, I can access to the component! Thanks a lot!!! If you dont mind, can you tell me how you did it? Just for learn.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    I only do uninstall & reinstall
    Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    I only do uninstall & reinstall
    Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum