Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi guys. I am creating my first Joomla Template, which is based on T3 Framework, and I just updated the plugin to 1.3.0 but I have some problems.

First of all, the menu buttons in Template Manager don’t work. For example, when I click “Close” it does nothing. Also, I am not able to see the template’s layout through the tab “Layout”.

The “T3_Blank” template works perfectly but not mine. Could you please help me? The front-end doesn’t have any problems!

techmani Friend

Did anyone find a solution?

jojo12 Friend

Hi, I had the same problem in backend with no templates layout. I found a backend module, which seems not to work together with the new version. When I disabled it that, I had the templates layout! Please try to disable one by one the backend modules!

Ninja Lead Moderator

@techmani: I spent my time to check the problem on your site. This is not bug from our product, because you are customized default our template to “DailyNews – Default” template and missed code in header.php file

I helped you fix it this way

Open templates/dailynews/tpls/blocks/header.php file

from

<!-- HEAD BANNER -->
    <div class="span-banner top-banner <?php $this->_c('top-banner')?> hidden-phone hidden-tablet" style="float: right;">
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('top-banner') ?>" style="raw" />
    </div>
    <!-- //HEAD BANNER -->

change to

<!-- HEAD BANNER -->
    <div class="span-banner top-banner hidden-phone hidden-tablet<?php $this->_c('top-banner')?>" style="float: right;">
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('top-banner') ?>" style="raw" />
    </div>
    <!-- //HEAD BANNER -->

Let me know if it helps

techmani Friend

Hi Ninja Lead and thanks for your help. Actually, it works but I have a problem with Megamenu. I cannot see it. It says Loading Megamenu, but the nothing. The front-end has some problems after this change, but I will fix it. Thanks again.

If you know what to do with Megamenu, please let me know. 🙂

<em>@Ninja Lead 379173 wrote:</em><blockquote>@techmani: I spent my time to check the problem on your site. This is not bug from our product, because you are customized default our template to “DailyNews – Default” template and missed code in header.php file

I helped you fix it this way

Open templates/dailynews/tpls/blocks/header.php file

from

<!-- HEAD BANNER -->
    <div class="span-banner top-banner <?php $this->_c('top-banner')?> hidden-phone hidden-tablet" style="float: right;">
    </div>
    <!-- //HEAD BANNER -->

change to

<!-- HEAD BANNER -->
    <div class="span-banner top-banner hidden-phone hidden-tablet<?php $this->_c('top-banner')?>" style="float: right;">
    </div>
    <!-- //HEAD BANNER -->

Let me know if it helps</blockquote>

techmani Friend

I fixed it. I deleted the class “hidden-desktop” and it works. 🙂 It was my fault. Sorry for this…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  techmani 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum