Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi! We have just seen that in our website: http://www.eternitic.com

If you see it with chrome, there is no problem, but if you compare, with firefox there are two problems, the slider images are out of its div, and at the bottom, the ja-box modules have a min-height of 400px more or less, but we can´t find the source file to edit this parametre, please, if someone could help us I would really appreciate it.

Thanks for you help.

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can try to remove equalHeight function on JAT3 framework to fix this problem
    <blockquote>Open pluginssystemjat3jat3base-themesdefaultblocksspotlight.php file</blockquote>
    find and remove this script

<script type="text/javascript">
    window.addEvent('load', function (){ equalHeight ('#ja-<?php echo $name ?> .ja-box') });
    </script>

Remember to clear cache from Admin area.

If it doesn’t work, you can pm me with admin and ftp account, i shall help you out of it

eternitic Friend

Yeah it works! thank you very much, we have also the next problem in the slider, may do you know wich is file of the problem?

Thank you!

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have checked the problem on your site but the error is due to FireFox18 https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/mootools-users/JxMG49rk6tY

You can check it in other browsers again

Its a known issue of FF 18 and we are also waiting for FF update on this : http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/firefox-18-errors/

eternitic Friend

Thank you very much for the info, now I see one more problem :-[, the menu items are not displayed on the navbar, is there any solution with that point? Because the trouble with the images is not important, but this one doesn´t display to the users the information of the items the menu.

Ninja Lead Moderator

beacause Firefox 18 and the version of MooTools Java Script library that ships with Joomla 1.5 are not compatible.

Regarding to fix this issue you will need to open up plugins/system/mtupgrade/mootools.js and paste the following snippet of code at the very top of the document (before the MooTools declaration).

String.prototype.contains = function(string, separator){
    return (separator) ? (separator + this + separator).indexOf(separator + string + separator) > -1 : String(this).indexOf(string) > -1;
    };

This should fix the problems you have been experiencing. To see if this is what caused your problems accessing your site you can do a simple test – try to access it with Chrome, IE, Opera or any other browser not build based on same rendering engine. The problem is Firefox 18 specific. Be aware, that the fix qualifies as a core hack. Be careful, make backups, and use the solution on your own risk.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum