Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

I am using “Son of Suckerfish Dropdown Menu” with ja-nerine. When I open the web site, one of the main menu’s sub menu items are hiding behind the Slideshow. How I can bring the menu to above slide show.

Thanks

Anonymous Moderator

Hi turgut,

Please send your live url via PM so that i could have closer look on the issue.

mihirc Friend

Hi,

As JA Developer suggests please post a live link. Other than that, you might probably have to use the z-index. Post the live link, we will show you, how to do it.

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi turgut,

I could not view your website.
    I saw an error:

Not Found

The requested URL /v2/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Please check again

turgut Friend

that changed to /v2e/ means http://www.cukurova-idek.org/v2e/

Anonymous Moderator

Hi turgut,

I have check your issue on FF, IE6, IE7,IE8 but could not.

The website looks nice.

imsleepy Friend

Hello turgut,

I also looked at your site and find no problems. Attached is a screenshot of what I see. Perhaps you could post a screenshot of what you are seeing?

turgut Friend

Please see the picture below as you see the menu you sent captured screen shots now hiding behind the slideshow To get this you need to open page and wait sometimes than click the menu.

Thank you for taking time to reply

Turgut

1. website
    turgut Friend

sending another picture

1. website
    Anonymous Moderator

I think this issue is only from your browser.

You try to check this website with other computer.

turgut Friend

Hi Developer,

No, also the client of the site complains about the same issue on Google Chrome and FF. It happens it must a way to tell menu in CSS file to stay always at top of everything anyway but I do not know how.

thanks taking time to reply

Turgut

turgut Friend

Can we use z-index. I saw that “div.ja-slidebar ul” uses z-index coudl it be to blame.

turgut;112505Hi Developer,

No, also the client of the site complains about the same issue on Google Chrome and FF. It happens it must a way to tell menu in CSS file to stay always at top of everything anyway but I do not know how.

thanks taking time to reply

Turgut

turgut Friend

Hello

I need some help here I tried many configurations with z-index in CSS files with no success. You can see it the issue on Google Chrome and FF. You need to keep open couple hours to see the sub menu going to behind the slideshow. This is becoming an urgent issue since client is pressing for a solution. I need your help

Thanks

Turgut

mihirc Friend

hello,

I just checked your website. It looks fine. In chrome, as well as FF.

did u try putting it up on browsershots.org

Regards,
    Mihir C.

turgut Friend

Mihir

No, it is not true please see attached pictures both from Chrome and FF. I suspect it happens slideshow java script. I need help to ficx this problem. You need to wait half an hour or more to get it.

Thanks for taking time to reply

Turgut

<em>@mihirc 112875 wrote:</em><blockquote>hello,

I just checked your website. It looks fine. In chrome, as well as FF.

did u try putting it up on browsershots.org

Regards,
    Mihir C.</blockquote>

1. Untitled
    2. Untitled1
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  turgut 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum