Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Basically when my “Search Engine Friendly URLs” is On within the SEO Settings in joomla, the article that i click on , leads me to the wrong article, for all the modules that came with the template JA Rasite.

Can anyone please tell me, why this is happening.:((

lamvt Friend

Could you send LIVE site allow us to check it
    Thanks

jacksmack Friend

I want to publish it in a few weeks, and i don’t want to let any surprises loose, so if its the admin or someone i’ll personal message you the password info.

jacksmack Friend

Its only happening with ja rasite modules for some reason

nihues Friend

Do you have articlies or menu item with the same alias or title? Sometime duplicate alias do this… they point to the same destination

jacksmack Friend

Yeah i think there conflicting with each other, how do i stop this. when SEO’ on this happens.

jacksmack Friend

i tryed sorting it out no luck

Saguaros Moderator

Hello jacksmack!

Pls check this articles is having similar alias with any articles or anything eles? because SEL based on the alias to render the link

jacksmack Friend

I’ve tryed everything for months now, i submitted another trouble ticket recently, don’t know why this is happening

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jacksmack 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum