Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I had a double problem with the template JA Teline V: First I tried installing Artio Joomsef for SEO, and I did not display the articles in the categories. Now I bought the sh404SEF, and I unconfigure the modules I attached in the image. They must go vertical, but it changes me horizontally, next to each other. Disabling the sh404SEF normalizes everything.

The site I have offline so I do not index Google, as I am designing and testing

He tenido doble problema con la plantilla JA Teline V: Primero probé instalando Artio Joomsef para el SEO, y no me desplegaba los artículos de las categorías. Ahora compré el sh404SEF, y me desconfigura los módulos que adjunto en la imagen. Deben ir verticales, pero me cambia a horizontales, uno junto al otro. Al desactivar el sh404SEF se normaliza todo.

El sitio lo tengo fuera de linea para que no me lo indexe google, pues lo estoy diseñando y haciendo pruebas

1. sh404-error
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I’m not entirely of your question here as I don’t see the difference in your screenshot. Could you clarify it in more details or send screenshot of how you want it should be?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum