Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I purchased this subscription to be able to sue the K2 search module to do 2 things – 1, allow users to filter by category, and 2, to allow users to filter by tag.
    I’m not seeing it.
    The category dropdown as shown int he demo is nowhere to be found, just the word “Category” above the submit button.
    And I have no clue how to enable filtering by tags as the screenshots indicated – http://static.joomlart.com/images/extensions/ja_k2_search/ja_k2_search-filter-plugin.png
    Any help with this would be appreciated since without these functions this is no different than the average search component, or the core search component.
    Also, where is the documentation for this? – I click on the documentation link and it says it isn’t there.

thuanlq Friend

Dear @cnielsen2,

– Just the word “category” above the submit button: Your problem was bug in the old version of ja k2 search module, please install newest version on your site.
    – allow users to filter by tags: Please provide me your website infomation via ticket id RRJ-120-87678

I will check your problems and give you solutions.

Thanks,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  thuanlq 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum