Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

I have been using JA Decor for very long and liking it so far. I recently updated to latest version that I suppose is 1.1.5 and saw a small bug in the search button in the main menu then I went to JA Decor demo site where I don’t see any bugs. It was fine until 1.1.4 and started having it right after updating to 1.1.5. Attached is an image to show the problem, you can see “SEARCH” together with icon.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can u share your working site url here ,
    so i can assist you better in this case .

Upendra Friend

Managed to recover with small CSS editing. Thank you!

Sam Samiei Friend

<em>@theupendra 483079 wrote:</em><blockquote>Managed to recover with small CSS editing. Thank you!</blockquote>

hi, how did you fix that? I’m having the same problem
    thanks

Sam Samiei Friend

<em>@theupendra 483079 wrote:</em><blockquote>Managed to recover with small CSS editing. Thank you!</blockquote>

thanks

Sam Samiei Friend

thanks

Upendra Friend

If you can send me your domain name (Not user name or password) I can see it. My navbar is totally customized so I am not that the code I used won’t work for you.

Sam Samiei Friend

<em>@theupendra 483616 wrote:</em><blockquote>If you can send me your domain name (Not user name or password) I can see it. My navbar is totally customized so I am not that the code I used won’t work for you.</blockquote>

hi, thanks for reply. I’ve just pm you the url

Upendra Friend

Did it work for you?
    <em>@behroz 483617 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi, thanks for reply. I’ve just pm you the url</blockquote>

Upendra Friend

Did it work for you?
    <em>@behroz 483617 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi, thanks for reply. I’ve just pm you the url</blockquote>

Upendra Friend

Did it work for you?

Sam Samiei Friend

<em>@theupendra 483783 wrote:</em><blockquote>Did it work for you?</blockquote>

thanks for the code, I’ve tried the code you sent me but it didn’t work.
    .t3-megamenu .nav , .t3-megamenu .nav , .t3-megamenu .nav .fa {
    padding-bottom: 10px;
    }

shouldn’t we edit the JS or the navigation php file to set the menu title to not display rather than moving it down by css?

Sam Samiei Friend

}

shouldn’t we edit the JS or the navigation php file to set the menu title to not display rather than moving it down by css?

Sam Samiei Friend

}

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sam Samiei 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum