Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Modules in position 1 and 2 in home page are not stacking correctly when i view my website on my mobile and tablet.

They used to show in 2 separate row in mobile view but now they are showing in one row. see the below images

Desktop view:

Tablet View:

Mobile View:

can anyone help with this please.
    thanks

1. homepage-position-1
    2. homepage-position-1-03
    3. homepage-position-1-02
    Ninja Lead Moderator

You can go to backend site and set the configuration of position 1 and 2 with Extra Small and Small layouts in JA Decor template like as my screenshot

Hope it helps

1. Screen-Shot-2015-07-02-at-15.20.15
    Ninja Lead Moderator

You can go to backend site and set the configuration of position 1 and 2 with Extra Small and Small layouts in JA Decor template like as my screenshot

Hope it helps

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hope it helps

Sam Samiei Friend

Thanks, it worked.

<em>@Ninja Lead 480977 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can go to backend site and set the configuration of position 1 and 2 with Extra Small and Small layouts in JA Decor template like as my screenshot

Hope it helps</blockquote>

Sam Samiei Friend

Thanks, it worked.

<em>@Ninja Lead 480977 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can go to backend site and set the configuration of position 1 and 2 with Extra Small and Small layouts in JA Decor template like as my screenshot

Sam Samiei Friend

Thanks, it worked.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sam Samiei 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum