Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

its still the same issue in fact i’ve the modified template.css, and i’ve the layout at

/* MAIN LAYOUT DIVS
    ——————————————————— */
    .wrap { width: 100%; clear: both; }
    .main { width: 1170px; max-width: 1170px; margin: 0 auto; position: relative;}

that’s make :

[/URL]

the image is not donwloaded that normal, but the text is on the rigth NOT on the bottom,

normally she look like,

[/URL]

i’ve tryed the same parameter as joomla 1.5 in layout.css

/* MAIN LAYOUT DIVS
    ——————————————————— */
    .main { width: 980px; max-width: 1200px; margin: 0 auto; position: relative;}

that work but the global width is smaller

[/URL]

hope you can help

folamour Friend

that’s ok there is another file in C:xampphtdocstemplatesja_purity_iilocaletcprofiles called default.ini

change the screen_fixed_width=”1200″

here i’ve set it to 1200 and according to template.css

/* MAIN LAYOUT DIVS
    ——————————————————— */
    .main { width: 1200px; max-width: 1200px; margin: 0 auto; position: relative;}

that’s make :

[/URL]

i’ll think a certain site will goes up in 1.7 ; )))

hope the logo and template will look in real like in lab, not like in http://www.crashdebuglab.fr

have a nice days,

himangi Friend

Hi folamour,

Can you please tell me if your problem is solved or not? If not, kindly explain it again and please provide your site admin details at http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Tickets/Ticket/View/77230 so that I can take a look at your site and try to give you a solution..

folamour Friend

yes it ok himangi ! don’t worry all work fine ; ))))) you can close the thread, and the case, many thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  folamour 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum