Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hi!
    I’m having a problem with JA University.
    I need to add a plugin that adds the Meta names for twitter and Meta properties OG for Facebook, but with the template JA University that plugin doesn’t work.
    The Tags does not display in the header.
    If i change the default template to another one they work fine.
    What could be the problem? All cache and everything is disabled.
    Thanks
    Nuno Leite

albatrozdigital Friend

We are using the JA T3v2 framework from JA University and the problem is with this. The version using T3 framework doesn’t have this bug.
    After some tests it appears that this is related with the tags added by a system plugin. These tags are stripped and removed from the header.
    If we use a content plugin the tags are not striped.
    But we need to use a system plugin because the pages we like to add the OpenGraph tags are for other components like Jevents and others.
    We can’t change to version JA T3v2 because we would have to re-do all layout fo the website.
    Please help.
    Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Nuno,

Kindly share the credentials of your site and steps so I can replicate the issue. Also tell me the system plugin which prevents this OG plugin from working.

Regards

albatrozdigital Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I see that 2 above system plugins are disable but see no og tag on this page: http://www.jflaranjeirofeijo.pt/freguesias/agenda/icalrepeat.detail/2018/01/27/2570/-/sessao-cultural-pela-paz?filter_reset=1

For this page: http://www.jflaranjeirofeijo.pt/junta/balcao-virtual I still can click on all menu items in the main menu, could you try to clear cache and try again?

albatrozdigital Friend

Hi!
    Open Graph: I thought you would enabled them to test.
    I have enabled one of them please investigate again.

In this page: http://www.jflaranjeirofeijo.pt/junta/balcao-virtual if you hover the mouse in the menus, the sub menu doesn’t show.
    I you’re in another page the menu shows.

It’s not a cache thing, i thing this is javascript related.

Thanks
    Nuno Leite

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Nuno,

Could you share these open graph plugins so I can check in local? then I will report to the team for further checking & update.

Also share the ftp account of your site also.

albatrozdigital Friend
    Saguaros Moderator
    albatrozdigital Friend

Hi!
    I can tell you that every other sites i have are working fine, and if i change the template from JA University with JA T3v2 framework to another one the OG tags start showing.

I even installed a copy of the website on a test server and i can confirm that changing template solves the problem.

On my test server i even tried JA University with T3 Framework and it worked.

So the problem must be the JA T3v2.

Thanks

albatrozdigital Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I’ve shared with the team for further checking on this, pls stay tuned.

Regards

albatrozdigital Friend

Hi!
    Any news?
    Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

I’m still waiting for the news from the team, pls give them more time.

Thanks!

albatrozdigital Friend

Hi!
    Any news about this?
    Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum