Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hallo, when a user registrates in virtuemart shop 3.2.2 he gets a mail with his name and password. In Gemany the mail should be without password or as ****

1. I had deactive in user/options – but nothing happens and
    2. I had deactive it in the plugin Joomla-user – but nothing happens (Joomla 3.8.3)

Where is the fault/solution for this (German) problem?

Regards Klaus

• This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  kugelmeier.

1. Bildschirmfoto-2018-01-30-um-19.57.37
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Klaus,

Pls try to switch default template to a standard template of Joomla like Protostar and try to register a new account then see how the password will show, I guess this belongs to core of Virtuemart.

Regards

kugelmeier Friend

Hallo,

• also for other users – I have tried another solution and now it seems ok: Message :

User registration mail is sent by VirtueMart. Customize the following VirtueMart layout file to remove the password – components/com_virtuemart/views/user/tmpl/mail_html_reguser.php

Find and remove the following codes between lines 74 to 76:

if (!empty($this->password)) { echo vmText::_(‘COM_VIRTUEMART_YOUR_PASSWORD’) . $this->password . $li; }

Thanks and regards Klaus

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  kugelmeier.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kugelmeier 6 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum