Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi.

My problem is that i can’t see my Teline III with Opera browser. When i install local on Wamp it works. When i install in real server it appears white screen. My administration area works fine.

With Firefox i haven’t problems.

With IE8 it appears the following screen

Any ideas. Thanks

1. IE8
    Anonymous Moderator

Hi innovationsa

Maybe you are using the old version. We fixed this issue and update the latest version.

Please kindly download this package and install again.

innovationsa Friend

New files upload, new installation and the problem is not fix.

The same result in IE8 and Opera browser.

ergohost Friend

I am getting similar problems, very slow loading in IE8 and it stalls loading completely in Opera, just hangs loading with a blank white page.

Latest Teline 3 downloaded in last 24 hours.

ergohost Friend

Ok, its something to do with thedefault front page. (I used the installer afresh and installed demo content).

On other pages it seems to load ok but on the front page in IE8 the main menu rendering and page formatting is completely messed up and in Opera it just hangs partially loading but with a blank white page forever however if you view source you can see the complete page html.

I switched to using the moo menu from the default one and the same error persists.

Also, in both Opera and IE8 some of the css formatting seems to be awry.

Havent got past this stage of figuring out so far. I have a lot of extensions, modules and plugins now but nothing seems to have got better or worse than when the template was first installed and the errors presented themselves

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ergohost 14 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum