Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Very strange problem, I have an article that has a few named A tags (a name=”title”) with some links at the top of the page to scroll down to the content (a href=”#title”).

When you click on the links at the top of the page, all the content shifts up a few pixels. It is not really visible till you scroll to the top of the page and notice that the heading has moved up / is being obstructed by the top of the page.

I have installed a fresh copy of Joomla with the template and it seams to still have the same issue.

Any help would be appreciated.

Saguaros Moderator

Can you pls give me a link having this problem, i would like to check this.

Thanks

easykey Friend

you can see it on:

http://joomlart.easykey.net/concept/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=56&Itemid=53

this is a fresh quickstart install

all looks fine but when you click on a link to take you down the page, e.g. “lists” you can see that the heading moves up like the top padding is missing

Saguaros Moderator

Hello

I think that you using wrong inner links , example: (a href=”#title”) this one is maped with element having id= “title”, not name=

easykey Friend

That only makes the page smooth scroll, the issue is that the page content seams to move up,

goto http://joomlart.easykey.net/concept/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=56&Itemid=53

and look where the heading is compared to the top border BEFORE clicking a bookmark link:

after you click one of the on page bookmark links it moves the heading / content up and the border disappears:

Saguaros Moderator

Hello

i found this, pls open the template.css file: and find the following code:

#ja-main .inner { padding: 21px 0 0; }

replace:

#ja-main .inner { padding: 0; }

GOodluck

easykey Friend

Hello tienhc, thanks for the reply but this has not solved the issue.

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@easykey 188847 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello tienhc, thanks for the reply but this has not solved the issue.</blockquote>

Please ctr + f5 and test again, if possbile give the link to your site

Thanks a lot

easykey Friend

You can see the quick install with your suggested fix applied by going to:

http://joomlart.easykey.net/concept/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=56&Itemid=53#heading2

It still has the same issue.

Saguaros Moderator

HEllo

i fixed this issue :D, please add the following code into the template.css file:

#ja-contentwrap .column {
    overflow:visible !important;
    }

GOodluck

easykey Friend

Thanks Tienhc!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  easykey 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum