Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

hi,
    i’m doing my site in localhost..
    i only tried to modify the description in the slideshow module, but when i save and view my side, the description all gone and this is what i got.. what is wrong with it actually?
    should be the picture on the rights and description on the left..
    i don’t know what else to do.. i’ve tried to reinstall the module but still give me the same..

1. gone
    harsa Friend

this is the description in the module..

<h3>Moist Chocolate Cake</h3>
    <p>xxxxxxx…</p>

<h3>Angry Bird CupCake</h3>
    <p>xxxxxxx…</p>

<h3>Wedding Cake</h3>
    <p>We receive order for wedding and engagement cakes. We can customize the design according to your needs…</p>

<h3>Chocolate Brownies</h3>
    <p>yyyyyyy…</p>

<h3>Chocolate Brownies</h3>
    <p>yyyyyyy…</p>

jooservices Friend

Hi
    If you have installed quickstart as ref site. You can get this sample code:

<h3>Strawberry Milk Cake</h3>
    <p>Dui nunc metus egestas Quisque facilisi cursus penatibus dis eros rutrum. Risus In pede est adipiscing ut id semper et dui pede...</p>

<h3>Pizza for family</h3>
    <p>Dui nunc metus egestas Quisque facilisi cursus penatibus dis eros rutrum. Risus In pede est adipiscing ut id semper et dui pede...</p>

<h3>Strawberry Milk Cake</h3>

And please make sure img is valid filename in image slide dir ( like: images/stories/slideshow )

Thank you

harsa Friend

nothing change when i put back all the description from the examples.. the folder also correct.. did not change anything though..

argghhh… 🙁

jooservices Friend

Please update me your backend access than i can help to do.
    Thank you

ps:// please make sure you have valid / exist files

Thank you

harsa Friend

<em>@jooservices 287438 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please update me your backend access than i can help to do.
    Thank you

ps:// please make sure you have valid / exist files

Thank you</blockquote>

that means i have to upload the website to the server/hosting in order for you to check right? if so, will give you the link once i’ve uploaded it..

thanks..

jooservices Friend

Hi
    #1. Yes. please update me your site backend access & ftp . Than i can help to check your configuration.
    #2. But once again, please db check your have valid files as configured.

Thank you,

harsa Friend

hi,
    please check your inbox.

thanks

jooservices Friend

Hi
    Please check it. I’ve fixed.

Thank you,

harsa Friend

<em>@jooservices 287597 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    Please check it. I’ve fixed.

Thank you,</blockquote>

yes.. its ok now.. what actually happen? may i know? you save my life! 🙂

anyway.. how about the .htaccess problem? any clue?

harsa Friend

sorry jooservices,
    it happen again.. i just want to change the description for each picture.. but when i save, the error repeated..
    what should i do? i want to change the description to english words that i understand.. not the examples..

pls help..

harsa Friend

any news on this?

please tell me how to solve this problem.. i have no idea what is actually happen.. i just want to change the text.. thats all..

jooservices Friend

Let’s me check your issue again. I think you have mis-configuration … again.

harsa Friend

<em>@jooservices 287813 wrote:</em><blockquote>Let’s me check your issue again. I think you have mis-configuration … again.</blockquote>

please tell me which part and how to solve the mis-configuration?

i did not change anything, i just want to modify the text/description only..

by the way, where should i do the changes of the text anyway.. should be in other places or at the module itself?

thank you

jooservices Friend

Hi
    Are you upgraded your module via … JA Extensions Manger or sth like that ?

By somehow your upgraded version have bit trouble. And that’s make trouble.

Thank you,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

This topic contains 30 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  co6866 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum