Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi
    i setup the multilingual feature on 2.5.14 and Erio template, but i have some problem only when SEF is active. The default language is Italian, but at the first access, any menu I click, it go in error (see screenshots)

even if I pass the mouse over the menu items the url showed is correct. (see screen shot)

I tried to disable the SEF and everything work find, and also if set a joomla default template (beez20) and I activate the SEF, is still working.
    I guest is a problem of T3framework, but I don’t understand which. Here the screenshots of the configuration of Erio Template

Tanks for help

Eleonora

1. menu-en
    2. en-url
    3. right-url
    4. template-setup
    phong nam Friend

Hi Eleonora,

Did you configure the SEFs settings in .htaccess file ?

webemlab Friend

Hi Leo
    Thanks for your answer but I don’t understand wath do you mind exactly. Can you give me more information about you idea?

Anyway I tryed different setting in Plugin> System – Language Filter and instead to set Remove URL Language Code on Yes I set No and is working properly.
    I don’t like this solution but if there isn’t other I ‘ll go for it.

Eleonora

phong nam Friend

Hi Eleonora,

<blockquote>Can you give me more information about you idea?</blockquote>

I meant that you will need to configure the mod_rewrite in .htaccess file to enable the SEFs settings on a Joomla site. You can know how to edit the .htaccess file in the link i mentioned above.

<blockquote>I don’t like this solution but if there isn’t other I ‘ll go for it.</blockquote>
    It seems it is a bug of Joomla 3.x that many Joomla users raised their same problem on Joomla Forums (i.e here and here )

And there is a fix patch committed by Joomla staff that you can try to apply on your website: http://joomlacode.org/gf/project/joomla/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=29962

webemlab Friend

Hi Leo

<em>@Leo Burnetts 396678 wrote:</em><blockquote>

I meant that you will need to configure the mod_rewrite in .htaccess file to enable the SEFs settings on a Joomla site. You can know how to edit the .htaccess file in the link i mentioned above. ]</blockquote>

Of course the mod_rewrite is configured in .htaccess file. 🙂 I thougt you meant some special script for the language settting. Like I wrote in the post if I use a joomla default template with the SEF activeted is working properly

<em>@Leo Burnetts 396678 wrote:</em><blockquote>It seems it is a bug of Joomla 3.x that many Joomla users raised their same problem on Joomla Forums</blockquote>

I use Joomla 2.5.14 but I try to check if the patch working also for Joomla 2,5.

Thanks for your help

webemlab Friend

Hi
    I tryed the patch but is not working, and anyway is not this the problem, otherwise it woulden’t work with a joomla default template.
    No more helps?

Tanks!!

phong nam Friend

Hi webemlab,

It will be better when you shouldn’t remove the Language Code suffix in System – Language Filter plugin as you confirmed or refer this suggestion of a Joomla volunteer because the issue seems related to Multilingual feature of Joomla rather than our template.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum