Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’m using J 3.2.1 and t3_bs3_blank template. I am using the Chronoforms and ChronoConnectivity v4 to create various forms. .

If you go to the front site, log in, click on Equipment movement and select equipment add and go to the bottom you will see Purchase Date and Warranty Expires. Both of these use MooTools date picker. Also, if you go to transfer equipment and click on a tag number it will take you to the transfer page where you will fine a Date of Move box which also uses the date picker.

When I use the t3_blank-Default template, the date picker works fine. However, when I use the t3_bs3_blank – Default template the date picker does not work. Though I don’t use the t3_blank-home template, I found in troubleshooting that if I use that one the links don’t work at all.

Thanks for your assistance.

Eragon H Friend

The Mootools conflict with the Bootstrap 3, so it doesn’t work when you use the template t3_bs3_blank
    The workaround here is assigning the Menu items “Add Equipment” to the style “t3_blank – Default”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eragon H 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum