Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Having problems with modules Soocer Headlines (position 5) & Top 5 Player (position 7) after changing module title names. I changed the modules title names in position 5 and position 7 and lost the text formatting on articles on front page. See attached.

For a test, I changed the modules titles in K2 modules but it didn’t not effect articles formatting on front page. Also, having a problem using the K2 modules on the front page. Updating the menu assignments to display on front page didn’t work. Any ideas on how to fix either or both problems.

Thanks!

1. Position-5
    2. Position-7
    phong nam Friend

Hi triley0131,

This issue only happens on the Articles Category module because Joomla 3.x no longer defines the $item-heading variable inside this module. You can solve this issue by following my recent reply on your same question in http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/large-letters-after-renaming/#post-516608

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum