Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello,. i have a problem with displaying of Social module in a wrong, vertical position . So, want to keep their normal form / position. like in demo ja_mero site. ..se on http://newsite.marketweb.ro

Any suggestions?

1. wrong-form
    TomC Moderator

QUESTION:
    When you installed your JA Mero template, did you do so utilizing the quickstart + sample data installation process?

wertz Friend

hi, I just installed template on an old joomla root. without sample data.And then I have customized it. but I can say that this change to this social module, occurred after I made some changes to the main menu .(to be zoom, elastic, fade ans so on.). (then I tried to restore the settings.. exactly as they were but in hope the problem will be solved, but the problem remained in this social module) .. now my question is .. if main menu has some connection (to do) with social module..or not..? but this is my observation at this problem.otherwise i have no extra explanation?

TomC Moderator

As you are wanting elements of your site to mirror those of the demo site, I would recommend starting over – this time utilizing the installation process.

wertz Friend

unfortunately, I can’t do this because it is an upgraded version from joomla 1.5 to j. 3.

Adam M Moderator

I have checked your site but didn’t see the social module there, could you please enable it so I can have a look?

acusticambiente Friend

i have the same problem on my site (http://www.acusticambinte.it). any solution?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @acusticambiente,

I couldn’t access your site, could you please recheck first ?

acusticambiente Friend

i’ve checked, site is on line

wertz Friend

hi, a suggestion: check pictures of squares to see if have the same size or not?

acusticambiente Friend

all the pictures have the same size

acusticambiente Friend

<em>@acusticambiente 447839 wrote:</em><blockquote>all the pictures have the same size</blockquote>

solved. i’ve changed the size of width in templates.ja_mero.less.typo.less.css (.social-wrap .btn-small)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  acusticambiente 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum