Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi. Could someone tell me why I can’t move modules into some position like bredcrumbs and ja-toppanel. If I do it then nothing appear on the website.

This

n6rej Friend

first I would STRONGLY recommend you update your Joomla to 1.5.23 as 1.5.8 is extremely obsolete and many security issues / fixes have come since then.
    Secondly I couldn’t access your module manager nor template manager as the permissions for the account u gave us are not high enough.

You can check which module positions are available to you and where they are by using the template position guide
    I Hope this helps

doominik Friend

I give you now full access to the website.

I’ve checked my joomla version and is 1,5,8

<blockquote>Joomla! Version: Joomla! 1.5.8 Production/Stable [ Wohnaiki ] 10-November-2008 23:00 GMT</blockquote>

Small update – when I try to choose position for my module “mod_breadcrumbs” see “bredcrumbs” position. But when I check “template position guide” I see there “bredcrumb” not “bredcrumbs”
    What is wrong?

Thank you.

pritam Friend
    doominik Friend

Sorry but I still do not know how to fix it. Maybe someone could login to my website and tell me why bredcrumb module do not appear in breadcrumb position.
    Thank you.

n6rej Friend

I’m escalating this into a ticket. We’ll be with you soon.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  n6rej 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum