Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I tried to copy the module mod_ja_vmproductslide. I would like the first one displays only a precise category and the second one another category.

There are 2 problems:

1 – even if I have two different ID category number it is always the same which is displayed
    2 – The duplicated module is empty but in the first one, I can see a “mixed” line of product

Sorry for my bad English, I hope you can understand what I mean. Please have a look on my test site.

Any idea how to solve that problems ?

You can see the problem here http://test.yoosite.fr

The module “WHAT’S NEW HERE” and the copied one “COPY OF WHAT’S NEW HERE” just below.

Eric.

jsliao Friend

this is most likely due to both modules sharing the same set of variables. when u copy the module, u need to also make sure that the variable names in each module is different. otherwise.. they will just be duplicates literally

eric67 Friend

Thanks.

I see what you mean. I guess that problem can’t be easily solve. Probably many files to modify…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  eric67 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum