Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have a problem with the width of the module mod_ja_slwi. I’ve positioned it in user1, user2 or user5 but the module never had the correct width. It is everytime cutten nearly excact in the middle.

Please have a look at: http://bem-solar.de/cms/index.php

I have tried out every solution and fix which I could find here, but nothing helped.

I would be grateful if somebody could help me…

Thanks in advance.

Eugene

Anonymous Moderator

Hi you

I think this issue is from your configuration. Try to check your admin account

Also, could you send me your admin account via PM so that i can debug it for you

bemsolar Friend

thank you…

I’ve send you a PM with the information.

bemsolar Friend

Is there nobody who could help me? I have no fix till now, but I need this module!
    Please help me….

Anonymous Moderator

Hi bemsolar

I am terribly sorry for this late. You are using an old version of spotlight1 module

please kindly download the latest version and install again

bemsolar Friend

Thank you for your reply.

I have downloaded and installed the newer version. The width is correct now but I got a new problem…

I think that this is a template bug now (or missconfiguration from my side…). In the description on joomlart I can see that user1, user2 and user5 should be in one row.
    I am using exactly this positions with three mod_ja_slwi modules but they appear in two rows.
    I don’t know where the problem is. :confused:

Here the link: http://www.bem-solar.de

Thank you very much in advance.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi bemsolar

I have just checked your website and saw that it is working fine. Please let me know if you have any problems

bemsolar Friend

Hi JA Developer,

it seems to work fine. But in the template demo the positions user1, user2 and user5 are in one row, and not in two rows.

Is this a special configuration? Or do I have to modify the css-file?

Thank you in advance…

Anonymous Moderator

Hi you

Open template.css file, add following code to the end of file

#ja-topsl div.ja-box-left {
    width: 50% !important;
    }

bemsolar Friend

Hi,

I’ve edited the file with the code you posted. But it still doesn’t looks like the demopage.
    Maybe your next fix will work 😉

bemsolar Friend

<em>@bemsolar 177415 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I’ve edited the file with the code you posted. But it still doesn’t looks like the demopage.
    Maybe your next fix will work ;)</blockquote>

sorry for replying to quick… :-[

Now it works fine. Instead of your 50%, I took 30% and now it seems that everything works how I need it.

But I have still a last question: (I swear It will be the last one for this week :D)
    –> Is it possible to have a padding-left inside the expanding textarea from the module?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi bemsolar

yes, it is possible. Please try to use it

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum