Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have a problem with mod_ja_contentscroll module. I just installed a new package from quickstart. I use Joomla 1.5.8.

I wanted to modify the title of the module to translate in French language. This is the only option I modified and then saved (I set Include Mootools library to yes too). The problem is I have now the title in the module menu bar without any color. I saw on the forum that there is a parameter like “_black” for example for the Module Class Suffix field, but I can’t see a such field??? Of course, Include Mootools Library is set to yes.

Any idea ?

May be I made a mistake somewhere but this is my very first install using Joomlart technology.

Please apologize for my bad English.
    regards,
    Eric.

Anonymous Moderator

Please send me your live url, admin account via PM so that i could have closer look on the issue.

bassfade Friend

<em>@eric67 105377 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I have a problem with mod_ja_contentscroll module. I just installed a new package from quickstart. I use Joomla 1.5.8.

I wanted to modify the title of the module to translate in French language. This is the only option I modified and then saved (I set Include Mootools library to yes too). The problem is I have now the title in the module menu bar without any color. I saw on the forum that there is a parameter like “_black” for example for the Module Class Suffix field, but I can’t see a such field??? Of course, Include Mootools Library is set to yes.

Any idea ?

May be I made a mistake somewhere but this is my very first install using Joomlart technology.

Please apologize for my bad English.
    regards,
    Eric.</blockquote>

doesn’t it also appear to me the field “module class suffix” where to put “_black” as I can do??
    the module mod_jacontentscroll has been loaded from your dowloads!!

eric67 Friend

Hello,

I sent you a user ID / pwd and the link of the site yesterday. Could you please have a look?
    Thanks a lot.
    Eric.

andreasschwarz Friend

Hello, i have the same Problem. What can i do?
    Thanks for information

Andy

eric67 Friend

Hello,

Easy to fix.Just have a look to this post :

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/module-class-suffix-17/

Eric.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  eric67 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum