Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi, I am using ja_t3v3 in joomla2.5.8. I am using the normal menu in the mainnav position.
    But something strange happens from time to time and I do’nt know whats the caus for this:
    Normally the menu opens with dropdown for submenus. But suddenly it don’t opens in no way. So on the livesite I have to go back to ja_t3v2.

TomC Moderator

Can you provide the url of the site you’re working on ??

jojo12 Friend

<em>@TomC 357578 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you provide the url of the site you’re working on ??</blockquote>
    http://www.kath-jugend.ch

HeR0 Friend

Hi Jojo12,

I just checked your site and do not see the menu issue you have mentioned above. Did you resolve it?
    <em>@jojo12 357513 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, I am using ja_t3v3 in joomla2.5.8. I am using the normal menu in the mainnav position.
    But something strange happens from time to time and I do’nt know whats the caus for this:
    Normally the menu opens with dropdown for submenus. But suddenly it don’t opens in no way. So on the livesite I have to go back to ja_t3v2.</blockquote>
    Regards

jojo12 Friend

Hi HeR0
    thank you for taking the time. Yes I’ve seen too, that actually the problem doesn’t come back. But I didn’t made anything.
    At the moment I am sick, so I didn’t change anything in the template.
    The problem is, that I don’t know why and when it comes back. Because to come in all menus is much needed.
    Perhaps it has to do with changings in the template. That it needs time to reactivate all. But I don’t know anyway: Thenak you very much!

jojo12 Friend

Now it doesn’t work on iPad ipod… Menu don^t open.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Jojo12,

Which JA T3V3 version are your running ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum