Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello All,

Hope you are fine.

I am coming here because I have a small Problem with my megamenu.

In my Computer everything works perfectly. But in a smartphone or tablet i got a problem. When the dropmenu appears and you want to press in a link that’s not work and I dont know why.

I pass few hours trying to solve the problem but nothing works.

Could you help me please ?

My webiste is : http://www.dharmaparanormal.com

I would like to advert that I dont use the responsive design.

Tks a lot for all the help you will try to give me. :p

Regards

Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,

Which menu item should I access to see this issue? I open your site in my phone (an Android device), it’s showing default desktop layout and clicking any menu item still works fine.

Regards

netboyscript Friend

Hi Saguaros,

Tks for your reply, well you right in iphone is working I tried in mine today :-). But in my IPAD not. If you have a tablet please check-it . I just have an IPAD so I just can test in this kind of tablet, in an Android Tablet i can’t.

When i talk about the problem it’s for all menu who are inside the drop menu, dont mind wich menu because in my tablet is in all.

Tks for your support and the time you are gaving me.

Kinds Regards.

netboyscript Friend

Nobodys can help me please? :((

Saguaros Moderator

Your site is useing Leo Theme – not our template, right? I don’t know it supports layout for iPad or not. If it’s the same with our old template using JAT3 v2 framework, viewing site in tablet – iPad, it will show desktop layout, I try to open your site in iPad and it still works.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum