Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hey folks,

first of all, my development of my new website you can see at http://v2.feuerwehr-wachtberg.de

1) On this site I have the following problem:
    I made a menu entry “Die Feuerwehr”. Therein exists a group “Löschgruppen” and therein “Berkum”. Actually this menu shows the child-entries to “Berkum” (actually only “Aktuelles” but there will following more). The hierarchy of the menus are:

Die Feuerwehr (Level 0)
    – Löschgruppen (Level 1)
    — Berkum (Level 2)
    — Aktuelles (Level 3)

How can I limitate this menu to Level 2? I tried several sttings in the Parameters (JA Extended) but I had no success. The Menuitems of Level 3 will be displayed in a seperate menu with menulinks.

I have choosen this way to get a correct display of the breadcrump.

2) I have an additional question:
    I have choosen Articles as Source for the Slideshow Module at the homepage of my website. Is it possibile to set one (or more) standard images, if there is no image inside the article? Maybe I can create an additional article layout for each kind of standard image, so I can choose which standard image I want do use.

Thanks for your tipps and informations.

Best regards.

Michael

pavit Moderator

Hi

<blockquote>How can I limitate this menu to Level 2? I</blockquote>

In your menu item Aktuelles (Level 3) –> Parameters (JA Extended) –> Show Title = No

<blockquote>Maybe I can create an additional article layout for each kind of standard image, so I can choose which standard image I want do use</blockquote>

This could be a good solution to your problem.

Regards

noffy Friend

Hi pavit,

I made the setting to Show Title = No. But I have still a submenu at Berkum but with no child-entry.

Can I made some additional settings to the menu. Something like “show only from level 1 to level 3”. I found some settings in the modules section, but they have no effect.

Would be great if you have further tipps for me.

About the standard image I will try the way of the layout templates for the articles.

Regards
    Michael

noffy Friend

I resolved the problem.

In the template settings at the profiles it is possible to limit the end level of the menu. Standard setting is unlimited. Now I limited to level 2 and it works 🙂

Thanks for your efforts.

Michael

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  noffy 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum