Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi , guys
    I use K2 component for my articles and I create the mainmenu based on K2 categories. Although the mainmenu in Home page looks allright, in the next menu item I have two submenu items that are showing only the home page and not their own specific pages.
    Is this K2’s conflict problem or is it a bug?
    Can you help me?

Ninja Lead Moderator

In Joomla, if you want to view article individually, that article must be assigned to a menu item. Pls create a new menu item (or use an existing one) and assign article (or category that article belongs to) to this new menu item and also make sure that you don’t assign any module to this menu item.

With your site, you can create a new menu item and Menu Item Type assign with category that article belongs to.

gregver Friend

I have created another menu item and i have also assigned it with the category that my article belongs to exactly as you suggest, but it still shows only the articles that the home page has.
    You can take a look here

Ninja Lead Moderator

@gregver: I just changed the configuration Selected categories (sort with drag & drop) under Category settings in Αρχική and test menu on your site.

Now, you can see it’s working fine with the category setting under menu on your site.

gregver Friend

Ninja Lead, thank for your help, but as I realised you haven’t understood my problem due to the language I use in site.
    So, I reconstructed the mainmenu and I created new categories in K2.
    Also, i assigned the new categories in different menu items.
    However, whichever menu item you choose (either Αρχική or We travel)it shows the same articles.
    I believe that the problem begun after I imported the articles from joomla content into K2 and erase them from joomla.
    Thank you in advance.

gregver Friend

I believe that there is a bug in template or in k2 component. When I use the same menu type item in k2 those menu items shows the same articles.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have quickly checked the problem on your site again. I set the home menu with default joomla template, I got the same error. I don’t think this is a problem from our template.

I see three menu items on your site are focusing to a category from Article. That’s why you get this bug. About this problem you should also raise this in the K2 component forum, you might get better answers there.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum