Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

i`ve done this before but with this template i have problems change logo, i put the correct url path and upload the .jpg backend but nothing happens? The strange thing is that i have the old loggo in place even when i remove the url path in template.css?

jsliao Friend

live url pls?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi rug1

There are some problems with your changed.
    If possible, please kindly send me your live url.
    If not, you can try with my guider:

+ the link to logo image: templates/ja_topaz/images/logo.gif. you can put your logo image to templates/ja_topaz/images folder
    + open templates/ja_topaz/css/template.css file, at about line 889, find following code:

h1.logo a {
    background:transparent url(../images/logo.gif) no-repeat scroll center center;
    display:block;
    height:32px;
    width:408px;
    }

Here you can change logo.gif to your file.

tgtff Friend

Hi, I sent you an email as well – I followed these instructions and it still doesn’t work (I copied and pasted the code you supplied, removed your old logo, uploaded my new logo, removed Internet Explorer cache) – I still get the old Joomlart logo appearing.

Please advise further?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi tgtff,

I checked my pm list but could not find your PM.
    If possible, please kindly send your live url again.

I want to check your changed.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi tgtff,

When i tried to view the link which you sent, i see this notice:

Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help.

You should send your information via PM or submit a ticket.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi tgtff,

Your logo does not display because in file templates/ja_topaz/css/colors/green.css, at about line 20, this code

h1.logo a {
    background: url(../../images/green/logo.gif) no-repeat center;
    }

is overwriting it.

For the reason, please kindly comment this code to:

h1.logo a {
    /*background: url(../../images/green/logo.gif) no-repeat center;*/
    }

tgtff Friend

Thanks – this worked perfectly. I assume this was a problem with the standard code as I hadn’t modified green.css from the original files previously. Thanks for assisting with that.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  tgtff 14 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum