Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Dave, your account has been updated.

davebr Friend

Thank you very much! It is all sorted now.

dzclan Friend

HI ya Joomlart!

I too am having the same problem as the other people, tried logging out and back in but no luck. Sorry if I seem a little impatient 🙂

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi dzclan,
    I am on it and will let you know when you account is ready in 1 hour.

Khanh Le Moderator

dzclan, you account has been active. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

dzclan Friend

Thankyou Khanh Le, everything is working fine 🙂

thanks again 🙂

ShannonN Friend

asiaonline;9955Hi there,
    I also just joined Joomlaart, have a 5 years subcribtion, I did not receive any confirmation at my email account nor I can start download any templates. It says : This location is for paid members only. Join JA Templates Club to download. The following members can download: JA Template Club…
    Can you please activate my account asap please? Just want to make sure my account works and everything is ok. I did payed via Google checked out.

Hi Asiaonline
    I don’t have access to that area but I have sent an urgent PM to Hung who handles that stuff, We hope to have you up and running ASAP. I apologise for the glitch and the inconvenience
    ShannonN

Michael Casha Friend

Please post further post-paid subscription issues here- http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/olyra-for-j1-5-template-file-not-downloadable/

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@asiaonline 9955 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there,
    I also just joined Joomlaart, have a 5 years subcribtion, I did not receive any confirmation at my email account nor I can start download any templates. It says : This location is for paid members only. Join JA Templates Club to download. The following members can download: JA Template Club…
    Can you please activate my account asap please? Just want to make sure my account works and everything is ok. I did payed via Google checked out.

From MiCCAS (moderator): I have reposted this message into the new thread here.</blockquote>
    Hi asiaonline,
    I just can not locate your payment in our customer database. Can you please PM me your 2CO order number and I will take immediate action?

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

This topic contains 39 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 17 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum