Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I cant get this right…Look at my site on http://www.mayahealthyweight.com/nieuw the layout seems nothing like the demo.
    I seem to be missing some things here. Around the darker blue there has to be another column but i cant find where i did wrong.
    I’m trying to get this fixed for several hours now but i cant seem to find the solution.
    The other problem i have is with the slideshow 2 module…i have set this to position content-top but it doesn’t show up.

Please advice

pavit Moderator

Hi

The fastest solution is to install the quickstart version of the template, so you can check the modules positions and verify your settings

You can use also the Demo Buider function on the Joomlart site to check the template demo settings

Scanni Friend

I cant use the quickstart, de website is already been filled with allot of articles. The Demo does nothing for me.

jhicks Friend

<em>@Scanni 314992 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can use also the Demo Buider function on the Joomlart site to check the template demo settings </blockquote>

Use the Demo Builder like Pavit suggested. It will create a 24 hour site with all the demo stuff just as you see it in the demo and you get to “poke” around the backend and see where everything is, make changes to see what happens, etc…

Jeff

Scanni Friend

Tried several times. When i go to the URL that is in the e-mail i get the demo builder over and over…

pavit Moderator

<em>@Scanni 315735 wrote:</em><blockquote>Tried several times. When i go to the URL that is in the e-mail i get the demo builder over and over…</blockquote>

Please check now

The Demo Buider is working.

Scanni Friend

Hello…Figured it out, here is my solution

I went from J1.7 to J2.5
    I already has the JA T3 extensions installed for 1.7 but i didnt upgrade it to 2.5 and that was the problem.

I do have another question :
    I was thinking of moving the Postition 7 to the LEFT, is that possible??

Kind regards

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>I do have another question :
    I was thinking of moving the Postition 7 to the LEFT, is that possible??</blockquote>

User7 and Left are positions anyway why you want to move it ? ( what you want obtain ? )

You can move a module from one position to another.

Scanni Friend

I need to have another menu to the left position.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Scanni 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum