Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I am facing a problem with janews extension. When I made a post to my site with image it comes with this error messages.

Warning: getimagesize(/home/myhost/public_html/images/stories/brad-pitt-and-angelina-jolie-0508-2.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/myhost/public_html/modules/mod_janews/helper.php on line 74

Warning: Division by zero in /home/myhost/public_html/modules/mod_janews/helper.php on line 84

Warning: Division by zero in /home/myhost/public_html/modules/mod_janews/helper.php on line 85

Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg(/home/myhost/public_html/images/stories/brad-pitt-and-angelina-jolie-0508-2.jpg) [function.imagecreatefromjpeg]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/myhost/public_html/modules/mod_janews/helper.php on line 116

Warning: imagecreatetruecolor() [function.imagecreatetruecolor]: Invalid image dimensions in /home/myhost/public_html/modules/mod_janews/helper.php on line 126

Warning: imageantialias(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/myhost/public_html/modules/mod_janews/helper.php on line 128

Warning: imagecopyresampled(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/myhost/public_html/modules/mod_janews/helper.php on line 129

Warning: imagejpeg(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/myhost/public_html/modules/mod_janews/helper.php on line 130

Please help me to get rid of this error.

sunrise Friend

Do you have a url or more info that might help, Joomla version, etc?

gothik Friend

Sent you a PM with my web URL.

sunrise Friend

Thanks. I looked at it and seem to remember something similar happened to me. The only thing I can think of off hand is that there is nothing in the movies link. All the other links work fine, but not that one.

It says::: Division by zero in… so maybe it has nothing to work with, no articles or pics. Another problem I had once, was that the pictures I used were too big. I had to reduce the file size. I don’t know if this is a help. Hope it is.

sunrise Friend

Looking a bit closer I see that you do have some articles and pictures there, so that is maybe not the problem. It seems to be in the one picture
    brad-pitt-and-angelina-jolie-0508-2.jpg)
    I’ll do some more research and try to find a solution to your problem, or someone else will.

Joost Buntinx Friend

i have the same issue , was there any solution?

zentering Friend

Hi all!

Have the same problem, any solution?

/ Z

Joost Buntinx Friend

noty yet 🙁

jagdambasoft Friend

Read 12-20-2008 06:01 AM

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  jagdambasoft 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum