Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello everybody!

Over the three days, I’m trying hard to solve this problem, but I could not and decided to resort to you to help me please,

The name of the Categoryt in the sidebar does not appear fully (see the attached photo)

i read Here some threads from some members about this problem and applied the provided solutions but the problem is still

Thanks in advance.

1. 04-05-2014-18-38-46
    swissa Friend

I don’t think you’re going to get support if you haven’t bought either a membership or the template.

You’ll need to post a url for anyone to help plus I suggest log in with the account that paid for the template.

razum Friend

Hello! I have the same problem! I bought a membership. Please tell me how to solve the problem described above. Thank you!

John Wesley Brett Moderator

The sidebar is a fixed width. You either need to shorten the menu title or expand the width of the sidebar.

body.has-sidebar #container .container-main { padding-left: 120px;
    }

lienhe24 Friend

The sidebar is a fixed width. You either need to shorten the menu title or expand the width of the sidebar.
    <span style="color: #3F4045">body.has-sidebar #container .container-main {</span> **<span style="color: #b22222">padding-left: 120px;</span>**<span style="color: #3F4045"></span>**<span style="color: #b22222"> </span>**<span style="color: #3F4045">}</span>

Hello John Brett,
    Pls help me with more question: The sidebar is a fixed width, so, are there any crash if we change sidebar width as above?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can give it a try and let us know if there is any issue, we will help you out.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum