Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I have problem with JA Thumbnail, in Category Blog pages in my webpage http://www.cyberspace-ks.com, actually thumbnail is not working (my pictures are as large as when inserted in the article).

Trimud Friend

Hi,

I see no thumbnail problem with Your site.
    Please see the attached screenshot.

Also – what browser are You using and is this problem in every browser You try?

Best Regards

1. screenshot
    adnanpirota Friend

On the front page it is OK but if you enter any category inside you will see that pictures are big … thank you for prompt reply

<em>@Trimud 259309 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I see no thumbnail problem with Your site.
    Please see the attached screenshot.

Also – what browser are You using and is this problem in every browser You try?

Best Regards</blockquote>

Manos Moderator

Hi, can you provide with some admin user for backend access so we can take a look at your issue ?

Best Regards

Manos

Manos Moderator

Hi, password not working can you please update?

jooservices Friend

<em>@pascm 259326 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, password not working can you please update?</blockquote>

Hi there,
    I’ve checked and it’s bug.
    I’ll pass this issue to dev team for check and fixing. Will update news with you 🙂
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

adnanpirota Friend

<em>@jooservices 259362 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there,
    I’ve checked and it’s bug.
    I’ll pass this issue to dev team for check and fixing. Will update news with you 🙂
    Thank you
    Viet Vu</blockquote>

It is good idea to tell them to check text wrapping, because with joomla 1.5 I had similar issue i.e. pictures don’t wrap to left or right but instead they are positioned under the intro text …

WPStrong Friend

Hi Adnanpirota,
    Could you PM the access to your backend panel ? I have to check some settings in the K2 component .
    Thank you,
    Le Trong.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  WPStrong 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum