Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi guys, recently I migrate to Joomla 1.7 and upgrade all content and component. But with new version of JA Social I have a problem like in image:

This is with “After title display”.

Second problem that you see in image is the language. My board is in italian but displayed in english. Can I change this?

Last question is: in template.css I find a ja-facebookshare code, but none of this in plugin settings. We have the sharing button or not?

Best Regards,
    Simone82

1. jasocial-problem
    Manos Moderator

Hi,

Can you please show me your website so i can debug this?

Regards

simone82 Friend
    Manos Moderator

Hi,

Sorry for my late response on that, as far as i can see there is a language code entered on your web page

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en-gb" lang="en-gb">

And facebook reads that info to display the proper language feed.
    You have to search (or you can provide me with some temp super admin and ftp info if you need my help on that) if any of your plugins is not configured properly and set’s the language to default.

Regards

Manos Moderator

Hi,

Is this solved for you ? As i can see in your website now everything displays in English.

simone82 Friend

I pascm, I stay out of home during this winter holiday. I check my plugins but I can’t find the problem: perhaps I use only hte core plugins with JA plugins inside theme, plus K2, akeeba and ArtioSEF, all localized in italian. In JA Social I can’t find the italian traslation for Twitter.
    As you seen on my site, the entire board is in english, but I correctly install and configure the italian language: probably a must change a code line inside the theme, but I don’t know what and where… Surely the same that generate the xml wrong response… 🙁

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  simone82 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum