Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello, I have a problem.. I don’t understand why, when I click on the three box on the home page, the link dont’t redirect me at the article… Someone have a solution?

Regards
    Andrea

1. Schermata-2012-03-28-a-08.38.56
    pavit Moderator

Salve Andrea

Potresti inviarmi un account da admin via PM in modo da poter controllare la tua configurazione ?

Grazie

alewebg Friend

I am having the same problem.
    I wait for your reply here. Thanks

pavit Moderator

<em>@alewebg 346945 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am having the same problem.
    I wait for your reply here. Thanks</blockquote>

Could you post a link to your site and PM me your admin access details ?

alewebg Friend

<em>@pavit 346946 wrote:</em><blockquote>Could you post a link to your site and PM me your admin access details ?</blockquote>
    I solved Pavit, thanks. It was just a smiple mistake of mine

nexusict Friend

<em>@alewebg 355482 wrote:</em><blockquote>I solved Pavit, thanks. It was just a smiple mistake of mine</blockquote>

What is the solution?

pavit Moderator

Hi nexusict

Could you send me via PM your admin details credentials ? i will check your actual configuration and reply to you with the solution here

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@nexusict 358642 wrote:</em><blockquote>What is the solution?</blockquote>

I asked @pavit but he doesn’t remember the solution to fixed it

If possible send me the screenshot, url on your site. I shall check it and help you out.

brentsr Friend

This thread has the solution: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-side-news-more-info-links-broken/
    Basically, you need to create a new, invisible menu and link it to the articles and the Side News Module. I was having the same problem, and it solved my issue.

pradeep_rs Friend

What was the solution?

pavit Moderator

Hi

Could you send me via PM a super user account for your backend i will try to take a look and solve this problem for you

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum