Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Am changing my website over to the Ja Rasite template but having problems with the Mega Menu.

I have slogans under the main menu items but it looks really bad so have to turn them off. There doesn’t seem to be an easy way of making the slogans sit directly under the main menu item like in other templates with mega menu.

Has anyone sorted out the code for this? Wondering why it isn’t standard – if it doesn’t work with a template then take it out of the mega menu for that template.

I also have icons next to menu items in the lower levels – and there are problems with these as well – its puts the icon image as a background across the whole sub menu item instead of putting an icon next to the sub menu title.

Whats the point of having mega menu on this template if half its functionality doesn’t work.

Help

dslater04 Friend

Hi, I am also having this problem! I’ve tried to butcher the template and use bits of the CSS from other templates to get the Slogans and Icons to appear the way I want them too but it’s useless, I can’t get it looking right.

Does anyone have any custom CSS to allow Icons to display correctly next to sub items on mega menu for jarasite. and to improve the look of Slogans (theres huge gaps all over the place??)

Thanks!

huski Friend

I ended up fixing the slogans for the child menus – took me ages – I can’t work out why mega menu needs to be changed from one template to another. Anyway, still can’t get the slogans to appear on level 0 – the main menu item section – just doesn’t want to work.

Saguaros Moderator

Hello Huski!

Becuase the template does not support dislay menu sologan, it’s a heave customization for your menu if you would like to display this one, it will cause menu brocken 😐 sorry i could not help you in this case

thanks

galaxist Friend

Hello,
    is this why it also doesnt display icons in the sublevel?
    See my other thread:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/menu-icons-rasite/

Site: http://www.lange.gi-server-2.de

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  galaxist 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum