Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I wanna install my website on my local pc with Joomla 1.7.3, xampp, VirtueMart 2 and the JA Purity II template
    But when i’m on the productdetails page firebug said that there are 3 errors. And because of this the add to cart don’t work.

In mega.js there is a fault in line 42:

this.menu.getElements is not a function

line 42:
    //preload images
    var images = this.menu.getElements (‘img’);

SqueezeBox is undefined
    SqueezeBox.initialize({});

I first thought that there was something wrong with the productdetails page of VirtueMart but when i use the default joomla template than there is no problem or errors. Also when i try the new JA Elastica template i get no errors.
    On the forum of VirtueMart they suggest that if my template uses jQuery i had to disable the VirtueMart jQuery. But this didn’t solve my problem.
    I saw that there was someone else who has this problem with conflicts in js files. He turned them off in the template.

What can i do to solve these problems with JA Purity II ?

jdkock Friend

Problem solved. I was again to fast to ask it here on the forum.
    I used a newer version of the Extension Manager Component. I was using version 1.1.2 and not 1.1.1
    And also i set optimize css to “Join & Minify” and optimize js to “No”.
    I think this last setting solve the errors.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jdkock 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum