Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi,

The JA Newsflash is displaying items at random, but it keeps on repeating some items before proceeding to the next item. How can we change this to display items in order in a loop.

Also, is there an updated version for this extension? We are currently using JA newsflash 1.0.0. on Joomla 1.5.14.

Thanks.

majdi2 Friend

Can anyone help with this?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi majdi2

i am sorry for this later.

In administrator, you can go to administrator, edit ja news flash, select Articles Sort Order By to your idea

If you could not find this option, maybe you are installing an old version of ja newsflash. You can download and install it again

majdi2 Friend

Thank you for your reply. I tried searching for the latest version of JA Newsflash but could not find a download link for it. Can you please point me in the right direction. I am currently using version 1.0

Anonymous Moderator

Hi there,

Follow the link: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=723 to download JA Drimia with JA Newslide built-in.

majdi2 Friend

Thanks,

So I would not have a problem replacing JA Newsflash with JA Newslide, I mean there will be no need to code for this change?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi majdi2

I am sorry for my mistake. You can download ja raise package, extract and find this module in module folder

majdi2 Friend

Did you mean the JA Rasite site, this is using the JA Slideshow and not JA Newsflash

majdi2 Friend

Hi,

Cant find another version for JA Newsflash. Can you please just point me to the code I will need to change to fix this.

Thanks.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi majdi2

We don’t increase the number of version. We only update files to this package. You can download and update files again

Hope it helps

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum