Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    Great template! One small issue I have in IE I implemented some new colours for the module headings (div.ja-moduletable h3) and in Firefox it works fine. But in IE, it is not recognising grad-d1.gif overlaying the background colour.

In plain language – usually in the module you get a nice overlay colour (the image) with a darker line showing at the bottom (the background colour), like this:

But in IE, the image overlay colour is missing:

Any ideas what IE specific configuration in the template might be causing this?

thanks,

(P.S. for anyone else: I also had a problem with mainnav staying blue in IE but fixed that by editing template-ie.css).

Saguaros Moderator

Hello
    I have checked the issue on demo and some development sites. i could not see it. may be
    that’s a bug of a old template, you try to get the lastest upgrading for yours , and check this issue again

tgtff Friend

Hi, no I have the latest version of the template.

If I turn on IE’s “Compatibility View” in the browser it doesn’t have the problem. However we still need to fix it in the backend because not all website viewers will know this.

Any more ideas on how to resolve this?

thanks,

Saguaros Moderator

I understand your point but I am sorry that I could no come up with any suggestions for your issue as we still could not duplicate what you have reported at our dev and demo sites http://templates.joomlart.com/ja_social/ with your testing way.

tgtff Friend

Please see my message in the support item.

I can see the same problem on your demo site. Have you viewed it with IE 8 for Windows 7?

Saguaros Moderator

Thanks, the issue iss created on the Project Management, our developer will fix it,

supporter Friend

i have the same problem did we find a solution ?

Saguaros Moderator

Hello Mate!

Our developers have fixed some issues in the latest version: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=334

Did you use the latest version of the ja social template and the template of jomsocial for your site?

If not, then please upgrade and check the issue again.

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum