Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Antares works well for me on all Browsers. But with IE6 the left column is placed “under” the News???

How can I solve this :confused:

Thanks
    changnam

ha le-viet Developer

Hi changnam,

Did you try unpublish your calender module?

Regards,
    Ha Le-Viet.

changnam Friend

Thanks, that was the Problem

phleum Friend

Hi All,

I have the same problem, but I need the calendar module. It seems the problem is that it makes the module bigger, and therefore bumps the whole column down. I actually have another module–random images–that is too fat for the design when an image is oriented landscape.

In firefox, the calendar table and the image just hang outside of the module to the right, which is a little bit funny looking, but acceptable.

Is it a difference between the way Firefox and IE6 handle the CSS, and if so, is there a hack/workaround? If not, anyone know how to mess with the calendar module to bring everything down a few pixels?

Thanks!

phleum Friend

Here’s how you can make the calendar module a bit smaller:

In mod_events_cal.php find all three <table> tags with width=”140″ and change it to width=”105″.

In mod_events_cal.php find the one reference to width: 140; and change it to width:105;

Also in mod_events_cal.php change all the font-size: 12px; to font-size: 10px; to make it more legible.

You can probably do it with percentages and ems to make them relative, but this seems to work for now. Hope this helps…

phleum Friend

In my last post I was refering to the calendar module from Event 1.2 (the old mambo one). I jsut installed the JEvents calendar module today and found it even simpler to mess wit the size:

In the CSS, find two occurences of width: 140px; and change them to width:100%. Then add this bit:
    <blockquote>
    .mod_events_table td {
    width :14%;</blockquote>
    Remove all references to font-size and let your template take care of it.

It seems to make a cute little calendar module that fits in the right block fine.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  phleum 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum