Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I don’t understand the issue I have. On this page : http://www.robbiewilliamslive.com/news/photos-blog

The big item (the 1st pic on the top) should be "1998 – Rankin + 1 photo inĂ©dite!", as this item is the last item I posted. Instead, the big item is 1998 – 23 Juillet – I’ve Been Expecting you – Elaine Constantine

See the attachment.

I’ve tried to check everything in the backend, but I don’t find the solution.

1. issue1
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Could u check the order with default Joomla template for this page and compare them .
    Ordering options are present in the menu options You can set the order as u want.

rwlfr Friend

I’ve double checked, and eveything is like the demo. It’s really weird. I don’t understand why the items are not in the right order. I tried to move the item to the Artwork category, and no change. It’s like if the item "1998 – 23 Juillet – …" was stick as a post-it on the top of the page. All the items are set up as "featured"…

I have no problem with the Video page for example. Do you have an idea ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Is it same with default Joomla template ?
    Kindly post your site super user details via Private reply option (Set as private reply ) . I will check it directly on your site .

rwlfr Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    This seems to be bug in our product . I sent the bug report to development team for further investigation and fix . It will be fixed in next update version of template . You can track it here

Kindly do not change the site super user details for staff . Dev Team may need access to check it on your site.

Thanks in advance for your patience on this matter.

rwlfr Friend

Thanks for your help.
    Yesterday I made some tests, and changed the view of the page but nothing changed.
    But now I’ve just put back the original display, in order to help your team to correct the bug.

I give you more informations to help the team :
    In the beginning, I was using 1 parent category with only 1 child category, and it worked fined.
    The problem occured when I added many child categories.

It seems the "Gallery List" view doesn’t work fine when there are many child categories.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Thanks for details , yes team will check this too .
    Stay tuned .

rwlfr Friend

I’ve updated the menu display in my website (Gallery list replaced by Blog display) for the parent category untill you corrected the template, because the random display is confusing.

But I think you can reproduce the problem easily on your side, if you have child categories in the gallery list menu item.

Syrhc Friend

I am also looking forward to this update. Articles ordering is crucial for this kind of template. Thanks for letting us know about upcoming updates.

alejandriaescriba Friend

I’m having the same problem. It is impossible to put the items (in the video gallery) in order per date or of no other way.

This is a particularly important enough problem because it makes no sense not to be able to show the articles in the order that one wishes.

I can understand that we can find some bugs in an template, but I don’t see how it is possible that is not solved more quickly when you have paid 59$ for the template.

Please, how long time you need to fix this bug?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi alejandriaescriba
    All issues are updates in the next update of template. While your issue seems to be different then this topic matter as in videos .
    I suggest you to open a separate thread for the issue and add all details in it so we can investigate it .
    While i found a thread with solution for videos Here Hope it help.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum