Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I just bought K2 Filter and Search Module and i am having a problem with installation.
    K2 content is used only on Joomla 1.5.22 and PHP version 5.1.6

First installed indexing plugin, enabled it and started indexing.
    As second i installed the filter for K2 extrafields plugin, enabled this one too and but the page of the plugin backend seems uncomplete and i cannot configure the module. (see attachment screenshot)

Could well be a problem with the installation of the plugin. If i enable the plugin all pages on the site go blank and show no content!

Completing the installation with the third step (module) makes no difference at all.

Has anyone an idea on how to solve this?

thx

Edit:

If i turn on debugging on the site, i get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function json_decode() in /var/www/vhosts/buylogical.nl/httpdocs/plugins/search/jak2_filter/elements/JaExtraField.php on line 58

Is this a problem with the PHP version my site is using?

1. Plugin-module-backend
    Phan Gam Friend

Hi,
    We are very sorry for the inconvenience, your PHP version is missing Json_decode function (It’s available for PHP 5 >= 5.2.0).
    To fix this problem, please upgrade php version to 5.2.0 or more. If you dont want to change your system, please send me your site and ftp account, i will import Json library only for JA-K2 Filter.

Minion Friend

I have some problem. I send SPT 🙂

Rudolf

Ninja Lead Moderator

@pinochico:

Ms. Gam’s is off duty currently, so please send your info again to me, i shall hel you.

thanks

Minion Friend

Hi, I send PST too 🙂

Rudolf

thuanlq Friend

Dear @all,

There problems were due the JSON library not required with old php old version, there problems were fixed in latest version of this plugin, please download newest version and reinstall

or extract and copy my attach file into the folder “plugins/search/”

1. jak2_filter.zip
    Minion Friend

Thanks for your reply 🙂

Ok.

1. First I instaled your attach file, tried and problem with menu was gone.

Super…

… but

2. In K2 search modul I found new poblem:

<blockquote>Warning: Missing argument 2 for json_decode(), called in /var/www/vhost/conocerpraga.eu/home/html/plugins/search/jak2_filter.php on line 421 and defined in /var/www/vhost/conocerpraga.eu/home/html/plugins/search/jak2_filter.php on line 22</blockquote>

3. Ok, I opened “Search – JA Filter for K2 Extrafields” in backend and saw this message:

<blockquote>Fatal error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in /var/www/vhost/conocerpraga.eu/home/html/plugins/search/jak2_filter/elements/JaExtraField.php on line 94</blockquote>

Ok, maybe a used old version, than delete all “search plugin K2 and modul” and instaled new version (1.0.3 and 1.0.1)

4. Now, in this time, I have 3 problems still:

a. In top menu (try Visitas Guiadas – http://www.conocerpraga.eu/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&layout=category&task=category&id=17&Itemid=78

problem one still:

<blockquote>Warning: require_once(jak2_filter/libs/JSON.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhost/conocerpraga.eu/home/html/plugins/search/jak2_filter.php on line 19

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘jak2_filter/libs/JSON.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’) in /var/www/vhost/conocerpraga.eu/home/html/plugins/search/jak2_filter.php on line 19</blockquote>

b. in plugin “Search – JA Filter for K2 Extrafields”

problem second still:

<blockquote>Fatal error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in /var/www/vhost/conocerpraga.eu/home/html/plugins/search/jak2_filter/elements/JaExtraField.php on line 94</blockquote>

c. in “JA K2 Extra fields Filter and Search module”

problem three still:

<blockquote>Warning: Missing argument 2 for json_decode(), called in /var/www/vhost/conocerpraga.eu/home/html/plugins/search/jak2_filter.php on line 421 and defined in /var/www/vhost/conocerpraga.eu/home/html/plugins/search/jak2_filter.php on line 22</blockquote>

Please send me info, what shoud I do with them?

P.S.
    Admin pass for backend I sent with ticket before…

Ninja Lead Moderator

dear pinochio,

this is a bug of jak2_filter and seems to take time to fix, we will have our devs to review it

You can track the debug process here:
    http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAECPLGKIIEXTRAFIELDS-1

Minion Friend

Thanks,

I used help from Arwin (in my ticket),

– Open “jak2_filter.php” in the folder “plugins/search/”.

– Edit line 19, change code:
    require_once(‘jak2_filter/libs/JSON.php’);
    to
    require_once(dirname(__FILE__).DS.’jak2_filter’.DS.’JSON.php’);

and problem 4a is gone.

But problem 4b remained 🙁

Im waiting a watching track 🙂

thanks….

thuanlq Friend

Dear @pinochico,

I installed newest version of ja k2 extra fields filter on your site. My solutions:
    – 4b: add new function check data type is array before call json_decode.

if(!function_exists('json_decode'))
    {
    if(!class_exists('Services_JSON'))
    {
    require_once(dirname(dirname(__FILE__)).DS.'JSON.php');
    }

function json_decode($str,$assoc = false, $depth = 512, $options = 0){
    //make a new json parser
    $json = new Services_JSON;
    $json_str = $json->decode($str);
    if($assoc)
    {
    $json_str = objectToArray( $json_str );
    }
    return $json_str;
    }

}
    if(!function_exists("objectToArray"))
    {
    function objectToArray( $object )
    {
    if( !is_object( $object ) && !is_array( $object ) )
    {
    return $object;
    }
    elseif(is_array( $object ))
    {
    return $object;
    }
    if( is_object( $object ) )
    {
    $object = get_object_vars( $object );
    }
    return array_map( 'objectToArray', $object );
    }
    }

– 4c: add default param value of json_decode function

function json_decode($str,$json = null){
    //make a new json parser
    $json = new Services_JSON;
    return $json->decode($str);
    }

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  thuanlq 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum