Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi, im working with some template of yours, JA TIRIS, and im having troubles with this, because i can’t see the template, just this error: The plugin JAT3 framework must be installed and enabled.

i have been in http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=2089 to download the file, and try to install, but i cant, show a mistake of installation, ¿what can i do?

i hope u can answerme soon, is very important, thanks!

TomC Moderator

It would seem that there was a problem with your template files upload/installation – it looks as though some files were not uploaded properly. which method of upload/installation did you employ?

sury100 Friend

our method of upload/installation is for the server, not FTP, because im changing this site of server, right now im giving the permissions 777 to all the folder, but i dont know what to do.

Thanks

TomC Moderator

<em>@sury100 310217 wrote:</em><blockquote>our method of upload/installation is for the server, not FTP, because im changing this site of server, right now im giving the permissions 777 to all the folder, but i dont know what to do.

Thanks</blockquote>
    Honestly, I see more issues like this with those employing the Extension Manager upload/install method than I ever do via the FTP client-to-server method. I don’t know why this is … and it shouldn’t happen … but it often does.

My suggestion would be to wipe the slate clean and re-upload your template to your web server using an FTP client
    (such as FileZilla) and following the steps within THIS TUTORIAL

Hasn’t let me down yet …. knock on wood. 😎

sury100 Friend

but i have information unside the site, it means that i have to install the template and start again???, what i do with all my photos and txt, gallery, all this is lost???

Thanks for your help!

TomC Moderator

<em>@sury100 310228 wrote:</em><blockquote>but i have information unside the site, it means that i have to install the template and start again???, what i do with all my photos and txt, gallery, all this is lost???

Thanks for your help!</blockquote>
    In that case, try to install the JAT3 plugin . . . yes, via your Extension Manager

The plugin file should be within the template’s download list. Just save it to your desktop and then use your Extension Manager to upload/install it. IF this doesn’t work from the JAT3 plugin within the JA Tiris files, download the JAT3 plugin file from a more recent template and try again.

sury100 Friend

Hi

I need to know how I can set or change the width of a larger article, I’ve expanded the width of the popup view, but the article is not extended. Thanks for your help, its important

sury100 Friend

Hi

I need to know how I can set or change the width of a larger article, I’ve expanded the width of the popup view, but the article is not extended. Thanks for your help, its important

Sherlock Friend

<em>@sury100 329827 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

I need to know how I can set or change the width of a larger article, I’ve expanded the width of the popup view, but the article is not extended. Thanks for your help, its important</blockquote>

Not sure which popup you mentioned, Can you explain a little bit more ?

sury100 Friend

Im sorry, the template is ja wall

Sherlock Friend

<em>@sury100 330076 wrote:</em><blockquote>Im sorry, the template is ja wall</blockquote>

You can try the solution posted here that I think would help !

sury100 Friend

Thanks for your help, but now i need to know how i choose the width of my articles in the template ja wall. if i want my article in two columns or one, can you helpme with this?

Thank you!

Sherlock Friend

Hi sury100,

Can you explain the ideal in more details ? Do you want to choose the width of articles in the homepage layout ?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum