Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

This is my first time using Joomla, so please bare with me.

I installed the Ja Nerine template and would like it to look like the demo, but it does not.

I read through the userguide but I still cant get it to work:

1) Does the install come with the pictures in the slideshow because I dont see it? If I wanted to change the pictures where do I do this at?

2) The top menu where the links “home, typography, navigation, layot etc” in the demo and in mine are a bunch of links, but how do i get the links below that in the black area like in the demo? I checked the index.php and it is set to 1 for the JA Split Menu

3) In the tips and tricks section of the userguide it states this:
    To have best presentation like JA Nerine demo, you have to config content item not show on frontpage by these steps:
    In administrator area, go to Menu~Mainmenu and click to Home
    In right zone, you will see Headline, Intro, Link set all of them to 0 to invisible all content in frontpage.

And create your customs module, publish them in user1, user2, user5 modules.

But when I go into that area and edit it I am assuming the right zone is all the info on the right, but I dont see headline, intro etc to set it to 0…. ???

4) The home menu is all the way to the left bottom. I dont know how to bring this up.

5) I dont see the gray footer of links from the demo in mine. How do I get this?

Thanks for your help!

bfwdesigns Friend

I wanted to add:

I changed 1 picture in the slideshow and changed the width and height of the slideshow to match the width of the picture and I changed the image url folder from mages/stories/food to mages/stories/slideshow and once I did this now the login form, polls, statistics have moved all the way down the page… why would it do this?

when it was set to the images/stories/food url it worked fine.

My url is http://www.computerschak.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  bfwdesigns 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum