Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I set up the JCM Gallery module to display only items category Gallery. The problem is that the moduloe is displaying the top title of other items that are not in this category. How to solve it?

1. Capturar-2
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Did you customise JA ACM – Gallery: List style? because by default that filter will show ALL & sub-categories of selected category as our demo site here: https://ja-charity.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/gallery

Please try to backup current file of ACM – Gallery and use default file of ACM – Gallery in download section of template.

Tech-xml Friend

@saguaros I do not have customized this module. I did the backup again to ja_charity/ACM, the problem is not solved. If you need to send to your MP the site FTP data.

Tech-xml Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

I realise that the ‘Gallery’ category on your site (which is selected via ACM – Gallery: List module) doesn’t have any sub-category.

As you can see in our demo site, this ‘Gallery’ category has several sub-categories to display in the ‘Filter’.

You can try to create a sub-category for it. It will work then.

Tech-xml Friend

Solved, thank you

Saguaros Moderator

You’re welcome & Have a nice day!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum