Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

There is a problem i have noted across most of the site on Joomla 3 where i am unable to edit any new article or module. When i add a module it works and i can see it on front end but when i try to edit it, it wont open for editing. For articles i can see it when i add it but when i open for editing, i see a blank page. All previous articles work fine. Something funny, when the article is created, no ID is atttached to it. When i put debugg on, it reads duplicate id. I will really appreciate any help, I have seen other posts with same experience but no solution found. my trial site is http://www.popcommunities.com/joesafari i tried disabling all editors except the default on plugins and didn’t work.
    i appreciate any help. thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

That’s fixed in T3 framwork version: 2.4.8 (04/03/2015) here and you need to upgrade T3 framework latest directly on your site.

Ninja Lead Moderator

That’s fixed in T3 framwork version: 2.4.8 (04/03/2015) here and you need to upgrade T3 framework latest directly on your site.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum