Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone , I have two questions to ask yourself :

1 – How do I put the logo in svg format ? I wanted to use this format to have more definition . I attach the photo to better understand :

2 – I have created a form with html code , this module takes the style code from the file custom.css , is published in the area ” features- intro2 ” and works well , as in the following :

But I want to load this module in an article by the tag { loadposition features- intro – 2 } , but the module is not loaded properly , you see this:

it would seem that it does not read the code custom.css , the background should be blue .
    Custom.CSS:
    .background-blue-dark {
    background-color: #1352a1
    color: #ffffff
    font-size: 20px;
    }
    Thanks !

1. image1
    2. image2
    3. image3
    Ninja Lead Moderator

#1) I’m so sorry this because the logo in svg format could not support

#2) If you want to loadposition to work, you have to set Prepare Content: YES

about css style on your site, I see it works but you add wrong class because it need blank space in first line, see the screenshot

1. Screen-Shot-2015-04-29-at-17.24.55
    2. Screen-Shot-2015-04-29-at-17.22.34
    Ninja Lead Moderator

#1) I’m so sorry this because the logo in svg format could not support

#2) If you want to loadposition to work, you have to set Prepare Content: YES

about css style on your site, I see it works but you add wrong class because it need blank space in first line, see the screenshot

Valentino Friend

Sorry , I still have a problem , I followed your instructions , but the module loaded on the page does not appear in full screen , in the home works fine .

Homepage, correct module in fullscreen

Page article , incorrect module

What interests me is to create the colored bands fullscreen within articles that contain HTML code .
    Thanks !

1. home
    2. page
    Valentino Friend

Sorry , I still have a problem , I followed your instructions , but the module loaded on the page does not appear in full screen , in the home works fine .

Homepage, correct module in fullscreen

Page article , incorrect module

What interests me is to create the colored bands fullscreen within articles that contain HTML code .
    Thanks !

Ninja Lead Moderator

Which area are you referring to on your site? Things at least look to be running smoothly from what I can see the problem on page article.

Valentino Friend

I refer to the module ” Contacts Index” , in the two photos you see the difference , I want a fullscreen view of this module in the article.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@valentino.craviari 471423 wrote:</em><blockquote>I refer to the module ” Contacts Index” , in the two photos you see the difference , I want a fullscreen view of this module in the article.</blockquote>

I checked on your site but “Contatti Index” module (features-intro-2 position) only showed with Home page and could not see it appears with other pages on your site. You can assign that module with other pages.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@valentino.craviari 471423 wrote:</em><blockquote>I refer to the module ” Contacts Index” , in the two photos you see the difference , I want a fullscreen view of this module in the article.</blockquote>

I checked on your site but “Contatti Index” module (features-intro-2 position) only showed with Home page and could not see it appears with other pages on your site. You can assign that module with other pages.

Valentino Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 471661 wrote:</em><blockquote>I checked on your site but “Contatti Index” module (features-intro-2 position) only showed with Home page and could not see it appears with other pages on your site. You can assign that module with other pages.</blockquote>

I used ” Contact index” just for example , what they really want to do is create the colored bands that include text and images on a page , these colored areas must extend the full length of the page , should not be seen with white stripes sides , as shown in the two photos attached .
    thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can add all configuration on that module and give me the URL of your site so that I can take a look.

I checked on “Contatti Index” module but I did not see the difference

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum